About

 About me. 

I go to Montmorency College and the program is Social Science individual. I have been studying for 3 semesters. This program will prepare me to become a psychologist or a social worker. For that, I will need to take different courses like psychology, sociology and also some maths. When I have my diploma, I will get into a University and I don't think there's competition in the program. I just need high grades to be accepted. 

About this blog.

In my blog I will be talking about my program which is Social Science. I think the people that want to study the same thing should be interested and maybe the employers if I want to make my own business. For that i'm planning to write a career summary. To make sure there's a good quality, I will use the dictionary, and I would ask a friend or a family member to take a look on my writing.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychology